Dermal Filler Consultation
Regular price $100 Unit price per
We offer professional-grade Dermal Fillers that help diminish fine lines, reshape the contours of your face, add volume to your lips, and more. At Modern Beauty Bar, we only offer white-glove service, meaning our staff is there for you to make your service as smooth, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible.
What is dermal filler?
Dermal filler includes brands such as Restylane, Revanesse, Juvederm, and others. They can improve the appearance of lines, correct volume loss, or accentuate features. They are mainly made of water, hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, and stabilizing molecules.
What can dermal filler be used for?
- Dermal fillers can be used to diminish fine lines/wrinkles, and restore fullness, and volume to the face. A natural part of aging is losing bone structure and subcutaneous fat leading to sagging and wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers can be used on the lips to correct shape, volume, and reduce asymmetries.
- Dermal filler can be used in the cheeks to replace lost volume in older individuals or add definition in younger individuals. If you contour your cheeks with makeup then you will love cheek filler since it will replace the need to contour using makeup!
- Dermal fillers in the under-eye area can diminish dark circles and give you a well-rested appearance.
- Dermal fillers can be used in the jawline to add definition and lift sagging jowls.
- Dermal fillers can be used to fill in deep lines in the marionette area of the mouth, nasolabial folds, and more.
- Dermal fillers are a great solution for those looking to refresh their appearance without the risks or downtime of surgery.