Concurrent with COVID-19 enhanced safety protocol some adjustments have been made for the health and safety of the service provider and clients.
- Wash your hands before the start of appointment.
- Client must wear a mask during appointment. Please bring a mask as one will not be provided.
- No blankets will be provided during your treatment for sanitation purposes.
- Provider will wear a mask and gloves for all procedures.
- Clients will be scheduled with 1 hour time blocks in between to allow ample time for safe cleaning and sanitation/disinfection of studio and instruments after each client.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes early to your appointment, if you arrive earlier please wait in your car.
- Only the client receiving service and provider are allowed in treatment room. NO GUEST ALLOWED.
- We have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all of our clients. If you need to reschedule due to not feeling well or any other COVID-19 related issue, we understand and request for you to contact us as soon as possible at 561-308-0278 or email@example.com.